VillaCrest™ Interior Doors provide a contemporary look with crisp, clean lines and boldly defined styles. Using classic stile and rail construction, each door is precision-crafted with distinct, architecturally correct joinery that results in greater depth definition.
We offer 24 standard style options for both paint and stain grade applications, as well as 13 integral or applied sticking profile options.
To eliminate warping and bending, stile and rail doors are built with engineered components that allow parts to naturally contract and expand with humidity changes.
Our door cores are eco-friendly and made from recycled wood by-products. We use only the highest quality premium mix of materials.
All of our doors can be pre-hung in wood frames using our wide selection of standard jamb and stop profiles, and shipped ready for installation – or they can be purchased as a slab only.
VillaCrest™ Interior Doors can be highly customized. You can add glass, mirrors, chalkboard, vented louvers or false louvers for a true sense of personal style.
Fire-rated doors and frames are available. Our fire-rated wood doors are available in 20 thru 90 minute ratings matching the design style and profiles of most of our non-rated doors.
Design Options and Services
- Louvers – Plantation™ PN Series louver doors are offered in 12 standard styles that feature fixed louvers in both vented and false configurations.
- Glass – Plantation™ PN Series glass doors are offered in 24 standard styles and offered as True Divided or Full-Lite.
- Inserts – Enhance your doors with our numerous louver, glass, resin, chalk, or marker board insert options.
- Prehang – All our doors can be pre-hung in wood frames using our wide selection of standard jamb and stop profiles, and shipped ready for installation.
- Fire Doors – Our fire rated wood doors are available in 20 thru 90 minute ratings matching the design style and profiles of most of our non-rated doors.
- Fire Frames – We offer 20 thru 90 minute wood door frames that are available as flat jambs with applied stops or t-stops, single and double rabbet.
If you don’t find what you’re looking for, let us know what you may have in mind and we will aim to make your vision become reality.
VillaCrest, Plantation™ PN Series
Plantation™ PN Series doors provide a contemporary look consisting of crisp clean lines and distinctive styles. Using classic stile and rail construction, each door is precision crafted with distinct joinery that is architecturally correct resulting in greater depth definition. Stile and rail doors are built with separate components which allow parts to naturally contract and expand with ambient humidity changes without warping or bending. This is significant improvement over door manufacturing that involves routing out or stamping a solid piece of wood that is prone to warping. Design offerings include 24 standard styles for both paint and stain grade applications. There are a total of 13 distinguished integral or applied sticking profile options to select from. While paint grade doors are most common, many hardwood or softwood species are available for those applications that require the beauty of natural wood.